Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gearing up a resto Druid on a budget?

Options
  • 07-04-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I've started playing WoW again of late. I've decided to focus on my Druid, but I don't have much time to play (maybe once or twice a week). He's just hit level 70 and has green/blue spell damage gear (I leveled up as Balance).

I've respecced to Resto now to get groups more easily, and for the change - I haven't played a high level healer since my Priest on the US servers back in 2004! :D Now where do I get decent healing gear from? My char doesn't have much gold, and I don't really have the patience to run the Outlands 5-mans on normal mode.

Without decent healing gear I can't join my guild for raids even in basic places like Karazhan or the 5-man Heroics. So what do you guys reckon is the fastest/easiest way to get a decent set of Druid healing gear (epics preferably!) in the game at the moment? Are the battlegrounds good? Grind mats/gold for crafted gear / AH? Arenas?

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement