Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Free SMS to any network

Options
  • 07-04-2008 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Does anyone know the situation now?
    I have signed up for O2's free text to any network. When you're 250 free webtexts run out, will you still be able to continue to send texts for free as per their free sms to any network deal ?(provided I've topped up by €20 etc) Or can you only send the free texts from yoru phone?
    The reason I ask is that I use the phone for sending txts 95% of the time
    I understand that you have to top up by €20 etc.
    I also know that O2 give you 250 free webtexts to use from their website. Previously when using webtext, when your 250 free webtexts had run out and further texts were sent from web you where charged at normal rate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

When you go over the 250 free webtexts they charge you standard text rates.

If you have a text bundle with texts remaining and you have used all your free webtexts, you WILL still be charged for your SMS sent using webtext.

I would assume this would then be the same for their free text offer, but would suggest a quick call to 1850 601740 (data support, I suggest these guys because they are generally better informed about things like this).

Advertisement