Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Theory

Options
  • 07-04-2008 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi
    Doing Game Theory (ECON20100) in UCD at the moment. Struggling badly, failed my midterm. Looking for a grind, it would be me and another fella. Just a couple of hours before our final exam in a few weeks. Reasonable rate paid. Any takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

you having trouble with any specific parts of it?

I'd advise just doing every question he gives over and over and over. It's basically just maxamising stuff, putting it into other stuff, maxamising the new stuff and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Don't know what your reading list is, but if you haven't read 'Games of Strategy' by Dixit and Skeath then I'd certainly recommend that. Good introduction to the various areas of Game Theory and has some nice illustrated examples throughout that may help with preparation.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DiscoHugh

When I was in UCD there was a guy who gave crash courses in micro coming up to the exams.he lives near the campus. He's a lecturer in DIT. A lot of my mates swore by him/his notes. I want to say his name is Brady or O'Brady but I'm not sure. Ring a bell with anybody here?

Advertisement