Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to clean UGG boots

Options
  • 07-04-2008 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone can help with something. My girlfriend recently bought a pair of UGGs. At the weekend, someone splashed a bit of grease on them leaving them stained. I'm just wondering what the best way to clean these boots are. While I realise the grease stains are probably not going to come out, she just wants to know the best way to clean these and what products to use.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

A bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭The G Child

Thanks for that Zulu, don't know why I didn't think of it. A bin, great answer :rolleyes:
    While I myself don't like UGGs, I'm just lookin for a bit of advice for my girlfriend for the best way to clean them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

No worries, old boy - I aim to help.
    Ah no, sorry about the previous post, I just really think they are ridiculous.
    Apologies.

No worries, As I said, my girlfriend only got them recently and wants to know the best way to keep them clean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Cork Girl

Hiya, you could try the following website:
    http://www.australian-uggs.com/clean-ugg-boots.htm
    Or search on Google cos there's loads of different sites with cleaning suggestions for them.
    Good luck!!

• Advertisement

Thanks for that Cork Girl. At least she'll know for future referance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

There's a special type of UGG cleaner that you can get - it might work. However from experience it doesn't work that amazing and they never really go back to the original way. It should get most stains out of it. You may need to do it a few times. Try any place that sells UGGs and they should have it.

Thanks for the advice Tinkerbell, I'll pass it on

Advertisement