Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite TG Moments

Options
  • 06-04-2008 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

I know there are too many to mention (namely when they went on the camping trip is one that particularly sticks in my mind:D). This one featuring the Bugatti Veyron was repeated again tonight though....brilliant:):)
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=HtBpnu6OiSs

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I was going to put really the whole camping trip but def the episodes i laughed most at were when they were in south africa or doing the 24 hour race,

to pick a moment would have to be was when they were doing the amphibious car and clarkson and hammond capsized the pick up thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

I'd have to go with the Polar special or the first amphibious vechicle episode. They're both hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I love the time when James May maxed out the Veyron.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

OLIVER... NOoooooo! :pac:

Advertisement