Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maxburns.ie

Options
  • 06-04-2008 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭

Know nothing about this website, just saw an ad today in the paper. Prices look good though, €109 for 500gb Lacie HD, PLUS €8 shipping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

even cheaper if you collect in their retail store on the quays.

i don't know how they can afford the rent in that place considering the business they are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep... great little shop... Some good prices on LCD monitors too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Bought one of the LaCie drives a while back. Great price for a bricks and mortar shop, the rest of their prices seem just as good, and the two guys who were there at the time seemed pretty knowledgeable and decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've been shopping with them for 3 years now, originally out in their place in Tallaght. Its a great spot especially if you just want to walk in of the street and grab something. I get all my inks from them and currently have 5 x 500GB LaCie HDs, 2 x 250GB and a few 4GB keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,969 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

6th wrote: »
    I've been shopping with them for 3 years now, originally out in their place in Tallaght. Its a great spot especially if you just want to walk in of the street and grab something. I get all my inks from them and currently have 5 x 500GB LaCie HDs, 2 x 250GB and a few 4GB keys.

That's alot of pr0n 6th.

• Advertisement
Advertisement