Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickie: Camo suppliers?

Options
  • 06-04-2008 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭

Quick one lads:

The PTP hope to use Nam Style Tigertripe as the team uniform. Tried Ebay but the stuff never came. Anybody know any reliable and affordable suppliers?

Cheers,
    Lethal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Quick one lads:

The PTP hope to use Nam Style Tigertripe as the team uniform. Tried Ebay but the stuff never came. Anybody know any reliable and affordable suppliers?

Cheers,
    Lethal.

I ordered mine (not only Nam era tiger-stripe but Nam era BDU-spec) from an ebay store who posted swiftly and at reasonable price. I'll dig up the store and post a link. Also the same place I got my OD's from as well.

edit: Clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

eirsoft has tigerstripe in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Lethal: Nothing to do with camo, but your sig is against the sig rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I noticed Paul is starting to stock some tiger stripe gear on ebaybanned.com
    Not sure if he has all variants/colours in stock yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hermano: Will check that out, cheers.

KD: Ahh, not again. Surprised I haven't got a PM from the sig police yet, its been like that for a while. Will have mould the images together and link them via hyperlinked text. TBH the rules on sigs kinda suck but I suppose they're there for a reason. Will change it now.

Gatling: Sweet, will check it now.

Lemming: Very nice, not as cheap as the other stuff(€42 shipped for shirt+trousers+free cap) but least it actually gets here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Eirsoft don't do tigerstripe anymore unfortunately

Flecktarn sell desert tigerstripe for sure, dunno about woodland

shiva has tiger stripe in the shop ,

zero19 wrote: »
    Eirsoft don't do tigerstripe anymore unfortunately

Eh, yes they do. Have just been on to tony about it. He has full authentic US stuff. Limited sizes atm but more in soon.

It was taken off the site last i checked it, i assumed he no longer stocked it, sorry for trying to help :rolleyes: [/sarcasm]

• Advertisement

zero its off the site but he has it in the the walk in the new store

Haven't been to the store yet, but anyway all is well for camo lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭R123R

were would be the best place to get camo in ireland?

R123R wrote: »
    were would be the best place to get camo in ireland?

Airsoft Shops. The rest are all a rip off. If the airsoft guys cant get it for you go with flektarn or ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I was considering this too but would it not be wiser to get from a walk in shop?
    Just wondering because you only get a small picture online and it could turn out to not be what you had hoped.

Alos, the op mentioned that he is searching for new gear to match his clan colours...would it be pre-mature for a n00b to buy prior to a recruitment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭du beton

Got some of my flecktarn gear on asmc.de, cheaper than some other sites and i got it in just over a week am well pleased.

Are Ebaybanned a reliable crowd, a few of us r thinkin of gettin some Marpat ?

I was considering this too but would it not be wiser to get from a walk in shop?
    Just wondering because you only get a small picture online and it could turn out to not be what you had hoped.

Alos, the op mentioned that he is searching for new gear to match his clan colours...would it be pre-mature for a n00b to buy prior to a recruitment?

Yeah, we, The PTP, are using US Woodland Tigerstripe as our uniform.

For individuals British DPM is usually the way to ge before you join a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

du beton wrote: »
    Got some of my flecktarn gear on asmc.de, cheaper than some other sites and i got it in just over a week am well pleased.

I don't know anything about the quality of the MARPAT on ebaybanned, but I have the ACU, aswell as an od CIRAS-copy vest. They are very good quality, just some threads are loose on the uniform though. The ACU is very close to the genuine stuff (I have some genuine ACU nametapes/rankslides and the colours are a very close to matching).
    The vest is AMAZING, would recommend it to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

du beton wrote: »

I just got a set of Multicam off them, no complaints so far.

cheers for the advice on ebaybanned lads.

btw theres an apparently good surplus store in Middleton in Cork, don't know the name but apparently there's a good shop there has all kinds of gear from British DPM's to Russian hats and long grey coats etc.I haven't had a chance to head down myself but one of the lads bought combats and a jacket for 20 euro a piece.They don't have a website either.Does anyone know the name or directions to it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I think I'll pop into Army Bargains or something this weekend.

FYI there are a couple of shops (one's called flip) on fownes st upper beside central bank plaza in Dublin that sells second hand stuff,its at the back of the shop, don't know prices though.there seems to be a good variety of shirts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Just wanted to verify that about Fownes st in Temple Bar - got a 2nd hand Netherlands army jacket there for €30 on Saturday (so some national pride for me too!). They're open to a bit of negotiation (it was marked at 40). Not a huge range but a decent selection of sizes. New gear is a little pricey though.

Advertisement