Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 experience 'FREE TEXTS' being charged

Options
  • 05-04-2008 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi i changed over to o2 experience, topped up by €20 and got my free texts and all was fine. I was texting away mad anyway, and i everything was grand for a 2 weeks or so, and i checked my credit and i was down by about a €10 and i only made a few calls. So i went on to www.o2online.ie to check my recent call history and i arranged by price and i found i was charged for about 30 texts @ 25c completely randomly. So i rang o2 up and the women was like 'I don't know what's going on i have to send an email to tech support and i was assured id be reinbursed'. But this was a week ago now and i haven't got my credit back. I was wondering has anyone else had this problem???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ring up O2 again and ask for an update. It sounds like a technical issue that no one here can help you with.

O2 will refund you for anything you've been charged for that should have been free.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement