Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jabra BT250v Bluetooth Headset €22euro incl P+P

Options
  • 05-04-2008 12:25pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Taught this was good price for quality. same price as ebay and free shipping. think it comes with a 2 or 3 year warranty

link here
    sku_11926_1.jpg

ebay search 250v

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Yer wan on the outside of the box seems to be really enjoying it!:rolleyes:
    Only thing about that one is that it seems to have a two-pin charger so you would need some kind of adapter to plug it in over here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

she "releasing her jabra" :D

As far i remember they ship the adapter with it for charging, they normally supply to suit the area its being sent to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I wouldn't trust dealextremes packaging of the headset ,the stuff gets squashed to bits:(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I have one of these and like it a lot. Very unobtrusive and great sound from the directional earbud. I think the regular 'on your face' headsets look really naff.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I would say the same esel, its a lot more comfortable than those thicker headsets that hand from the top of your ear. I have my jabra over 2 years never a problem with it, i paid double this at the time

• Advertisement
Advertisement