Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seiko watches

Options
  • 05-04-2008 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

You can trade-in any old watch and get a discount off selected new Seikos at some participating stockists, might be useful to somebody.
    http://www.seiko.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

I wonder how much the discount is? I've a few old Seikos lying around alright, be interesting to find out exactly how much they will reduce the price by but always get a bit suspicious when ads don't contain this basic detail; can be just a ploy to get you in the shop. I should be near a Fields Jewellers Monday I think and will ask if I can, unless someone else can find out first? Having said that, there's quite a limited range of new watches that this offer applies to so overall it has a likewise limited appeal unfortunately...

But thanks for the heads up nevertheless! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Hi art, the info is there but you have to dig a little. Go into showcase and click then on upgrade, a sort of side window opens with each watch and the prices. Discounts range from €200 to €60 but seem to average around €100 i think.
    Seikos are pricey but top notch as a rule.

Advertisement