Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today's Special Value on QVC. Bargain?

Options
  • 05-04-2008 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭

Morning all.
    Specs are here

Is it a good machine for the money?
    It's available on 4 interest-free monthly easy payments, and it includes a 4 year onsite warranty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Its cheaper than it is on the dell.ie site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Go to www.dell.ie and build the same or better for about E100 less depending on your own exact spec, with free delivery as it is in Ireland.

With some of the dell deal codes here and some of the posters can advise on what is required or not and what time of the financial quarter to buy I would think it isnt that good a deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Yeah same spec pc comes toc around €860
    so its not a great deal :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Are u including the 4 year warranty when u get that price?? When I did it it came to over 1k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

When I did it on Dell with the 4 year warranty it was about E980,the QVC price is 812 STERLING so that comes to about E1030 plus 4% additional VAT which Dell add for Irish orders is E1071 and you have to pay an undisclosed sum for shipping(I wouldnt give credit card details so I couldnt order to get shipping cost).

The spec I used seemed to be exactly the same,might have missed something but didnt think so,if you use some of the dell shopping tips in Bargain alerts you could probably get it for less than E980.

• Advertisement
Advertisement