Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mariah Carey

Options
  • 04-04-2008 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

I cant stand her, anyhow... she is hosting the friday night project tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Hmmm, she'd do if the telly was broke...oh wait...she's on the telly. Ok then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Yeah, she's a stuck up bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Ever since I saw her on Cribs, she disgusts me

Self-obsessed, stuck-up attention seeking biatch.

Purty though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

It kills me to admit it, but she looks fantastic.

She has that sing songy voice thing going on though.... ERRR

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

She was gorgeous when she was younger, now she's just UUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Nothin but a diva.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

you guys dont appreciate her talent. and she is still gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I don't think her talent is so much in question as her just thinking she is better than everyone and generally being the biggest diva.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

God she was annoying on TFP last night, wouldn't stop touching her hair and posing to the camera! And she mimed her way through the song....tut tut

p.s Anyone else notice the big blue paster on her right hand? What was that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

aoife2k wrote: »

p.s Anyone else notice the big blue paster on her right hand? What was that all about?

Yeah I was looking at pictures of her on sky celebrity news and she had a hello kitty plaster on he hand. i dont know what she did. She got an ickle cut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

she didn't have it today on T4 or whatever that show is with the really hot Welsh guy...he was interviewing her and I was purposely looking at her hand to see if there was a mark or anything but nope...Jeez, you'd think i actually like the woman, seen her on 2 shows in as many days. I just like the shows she happened to be on. Also, too lazy to change channel lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

Was reading Now magazine and there's a picture of her with a flippin fantastic figure going on, some flat stomach she's got. I think she's just created this character for herself, in the interview she was even referring to herself in the third person!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Clink wrote: »
    I think she's just created this character for herself

She keeps doing that every couple of years or so, she seems to have lost it after she broke up with her husband. Looking back at her old videos and stuff it's hard to believe she's the same person.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

she has a wart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I like like like her. A lot. Hell yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

She's hot and has had a long career so yeah i think she's cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 scumpox

togster wrote: »
    She's hot and has had a long career so yeah i think she's cool.

She sure has had a long career, obviously she is doing something right!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

...Mariah Carey is a person who fully and wholly believes in their own hype. Never has there been a better example of that expression.

Advertisement