Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 - Golden Compass 14.99 in GAME

Options
  • 04-04-2008 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

PS3 - Golden Compass 14.99 in GAME in Galway..
    I presume it's a rubbish game but when Gamestop are doing the trade in any two PS3 games to get a new one...it should interest a few people :D

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

PS3 - Golden Compass 14.99 in GAME in Galway..
    I presume it's a rubbish game but when Gamestop are doing the trade in ANY two PS3 games to get a new one...it should interest a few people :D

You sure it's any two?

I remember Virgin in Cork got rid of their copies of Gamecube: Godzilla: Destroy all Monster Melee for 99 cent. I bought about 5 copies and sold them on eBay for 5 sterling a pop.
    There was tons of them, and I remember the amount of copies in Gamestop after was unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Well I bought Ridge racer preowned in smyths for 19.99 and this Golden Compass at 14.99 and could pick any new Game.
    So yes any two old ps3 games for a new one..I got Condemned 2

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Well I bought Ridge racer preowned in smyths for 19.99 and this Golden Compass at 14.99 and could pick any new Game.
    So yes any two old ps3 games for a new one..I got Condemned 2

35 quid for any new game is alright.

Especially now that GTA IV is about to be released.

Cheers for that OP, I'll take a look in GAME Cork tomorrow.

Advertisement