Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual sim adapter €4.99 ends sat at 6pm!

Options
  • 04-04-2008 4:38pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Digital Twin SIM Card Adapter - Use 2 SIM Cards in 1 Phone! LINK HERE

This product is a must for any person who has two phone numbers. With this device you can use two SIM cards in one mobile phone. No more need to carry two mobile phones. NOT 3G MODEL 3G link here €24.99

ONLY eur4.99

This week ONLY - OFFER ENDS SATURDAY 5/4/08 @ 6PM SHARP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This post has been deleted.

yes thats the idea,, you understand one is for 3g phones while the €4.99 one is not? see how they work here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Shows up as priced 19.99 when I look at it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

blastman wrote: »
    Shows up as priced 19.99 when I look at it?

yep your right,,,they must have changed it,,,,, :mad:
    i tried my orginal link and went to the €19.99 page,,,, not sure,, lot of people order :confused: doubt it tho...............

might change back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

It switched from 4.99 to 19.99 around 6 p.m. today.... Perhaps there was a calendar error...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

Youd make a good sales person

Best thing i would say is to ring them tomorrow between 12 and 6 pm on Sales Hotline: 01 8728722. I'm pretty sure they will honor the discount price. If anyone does post let people know,,, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Keep in mind everyone that this company is indeed the worse company for spam! online and by post! I receive it on a daily basis when i submit emails wanting to be removed from the mailing list they dont bother replying.

However when i make an inquiry from my wifes account about somthing they sell they reply back..

It is run and owned by the same person Alan Donahouh ****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

It's 4.99 again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Ordered one, but I don't know how secure their payment page is, didn't look to be an SSL connection. I paid via Paypal just in case.

• Advertisement
Advertisement