Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any PAYG data bundles available?

Options
  • 04-04-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I think I already know the answer, but best to check with the folks that know! - I'm looking to see if any of the Irish mobile providers have data add-ons for pay as you go customers?

Thanks,
    -fm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

The 3 network does. See their website www.three.ie and vodafone do 99c a day rate for 50meg. Check www.vodafone.ie for t&c.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

with vodafone you can get 50MB per day for 99c but lots of stuff is restricted

3 does 1GB for €9.99 a month

edit:random beat me to it

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Thanks folks.

Anyone have any more details on 3's bundle for PAYG? - 9.99 for 1GB sounds good, but their site isn't too good.

Could I move from my current PAYG (o2) to 3, and just continue topping up as normal, and then pay 9.99 for 1GB each time I want to top up the data? or does the data expire?

Can I just get a SIM from 3, or do I have to buy a phone too?

cheers,
    -rf

3's site doesn't seem to let me put add-ons onto 3-pay when going through the "buy" process as a test. can anyone advise?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

do you mean you're trying to buy a pre pay phone on the site and trying to add add-ons?

you wait until you get the phone and then you activate the add-on on the 3 portal on the phone

• Advertisement

Thanks - will try picking up a SIM then, and give it a go...

Advertisement