Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to dye hair blue using household products?

Options
  • 03-04-2008 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

also any tips on home-made sonic the hedgehog costume would be appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Put your head in the washing machine with a pair of jeans?:)

No, don't do that. You might suffocate. Try food colouring or ink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Why the HELL do you want to use a household product? Can't you just go and buy blue hair dye?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Alice Junge

I have dark hair so I'd have to bleach it first, and bleach is not kind to hair, also I have no money, and was hoping for a short term solution for sonic the hedgehog costume

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

When i wanted to see what my hair would be like dyed blue i used this hair mascara type stuff (the bottle is still in my house in Dublin and im in derry here) think i got it in stephens green in Dublin

545e_1.JPG

This is kinda like it and you can get it on ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I have dark hair so I'd have to bleach it first, and bleach is not kind to hair, also I have no money, and was hoping for a short term solution for sonic the hedgehog costume

So am I right in thinking you are looking to dye your hair with household bleach??? Don't be ridiculous. Go and borrow some money off someone and at least buy a product for the purpose. Can't understand why you would risk losing your hair and sustaining second degree burns on your scalp and face for the sake of a few quid. I mean really! Are you sure you are old enough to be on Boards?:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement