Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Squeezebox €169.99 in PC World Cork

Options
  • 03-04-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Picked up a Squeezebox (wireless music player/internet radio)this evening in PC World in Mahon Point in Cork for €169.99. No big signs or flashing lights, just spotted the reduced price on the shelf :)

I know they are coming down in price everywhere, but it's considerably cheaper than the €240ish on komplett and others.

I've had my eye on one of these for many months so I'm very pleased :D

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Nice one.

They had one left - pre-owned but as far as I could see it was in perfect nick. 10% off which made it a little bit sweeter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Guys, you just bought a brilliant piece of kit. I've had one for the last 18 months and I love the thing. Get a nice amp and speakers to find out the quality it can produce. A tip: Get AlienBBC and Last.fm add ons for the server.

Advertisement