Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large signs / Banners

Options
  • 03-04-2008 9:16pm
    Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Evening all.

We are looking for any recomendations for a good quality affordable sign maker. We wish to get large signs / placards / banners etc made to display outdors to promote http://www.gamesnash.ie containing basically the logo and writing at the top of the page. We would be grateful for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Without Spamming PM me if you wish, I own a large sign company.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

www.printing.ie offer a good service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 littlemissbusy

We used these guys and found them great, fast turnaround too. One thing you need to be aware of when thinking of getting banners/posters etc is planning permission. I didn't realise it but if you want to put a banner on a railings you need planning permission!
    http://www.signtifik.ie/

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Thanks for the advice guys - much apppreciated
    Culchie - sent you a pm too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bernard colgan

Hi, Im just after doing a deal with far east company. It take about 8 week from order to get to ireland. I was in their factory and workmans ship and quality is as good if not Better and well worth the time. € SAVE YOU A PACKET. PM if your interested.

• Advertisement

Hi, Im just after doing a deal with far east company. It take about 8 weeks from order to get to ireland. I was in their factory and workmans ship and quality is as good if not Better and well worth the time. € SAVE YOU A PACKET. PM if your interested.

Hopefully it's nothing too important for the message..... 8 weeks lol:rolleyes:

Happy Christmas:p

Culchie wrote: »
    Hopefully it's nothing too important for the message..... 8 weeks lol:rolleyes:

Happy Christmas:p

Well if you need it in a hurry go local but if you can wait you would be made not to. simple this week go local, not in great hurry save Lots of money :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Jessica84

Well if you need it in a hurry go local but if you can wait you would be made not to. simple this week go local, not in great hurry save Lots of money :eek:

What is your quickest delivery time,then.

Jessica84 wrote: »
    What is your quickest delivery time,then.

You are talking 8 weeks if t comes by Boat, you can always fly it in but then that will be mmore expensive

Discount Till Rolls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Jessica84

maybe www.irishwebmasterforum.com will help.

• Advertisement

Jessica84 wrote: »

What sort of post is this, is it at all relevant to the thread?

I'm beginning to think you are trying to rattle up as many 'willy nilly' posts as you can to get your signature seen in the right places.

Keep posts on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 bonger

Spent ages lookin for a few decent priced banners for a charity rugby tournament and got it from these guys: http://www.inksplash.ie - very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

littlemsbusy

How much is it roughly to get planning permission for a sign, surely if you ask the owner you can stick it up on his railings???? am i wrong thanks

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Advertisement