Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free HBO promo dvd in hmv, cork

Options
  • 03-04-2008 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

loads of these available in patrick street, Hmv Cork. they have 1c stickers on the cover and you dont need to buy anything. i got it for free but even if you pay a cent, how bad.

the dvd includes:
    the sopranos: season 1, episode 1
    Entourage: Season 3, Part 2, episode 1
    Band of brothers Part 2: Day of Days
    flight of the conchords season 1 episode 5.
    trailers

i was going to rent a movie tonight but for 1c, this should suffice :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good deal alright.

But couldn't they have put all pilots on it? The Sopranos pilot but the rest are pretty random! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I saw this the other week.. Does it not say on the cover about having to buy something else to get it??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

it does but they now have a 1c sticker. i went up to the counter asking can i really get this for 1 cent, they said just take it!
    NB-also has a 10% discount voucher inside the case to use to buy any HBO boxset excluding Sex and the City, Oz and Deadwood and its available to use til the end of May. could be a handy few quid to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

and just to say, im only speaking for HMV in cork, i dont know if they are doing this everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

It ain't in Tallaght, anyway...

• Advertisement
Advertisement