Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Who: Decide Your Destiny (12 Books) [€19.49@TheBookPeople]

Options
  • 03-04-2008 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here. Don't know if there are any free delivery coupons out there.

DXD.jpg
    * War of the Robots by Trevor Baxendale
    * Dark Planet by Davey Moore
    * The Time Crocodile by Colin Brake
    * Lost Luggage by Colin Brake
    * The Haunted Wagon Train by Colin Brake
    * The Corinthian Project by Davey Moore
    * Alien Arena by Richard Dungworth
    * The Crystal Snare by Richard Dungworth
    * The Spaceship Graveyard by Colin Brake
    * The Dragon King by Trevor Baxendale
    * The Horror of Howling Hill by Jonathan Green
    * Second Skin by Richard Dungworth

Book Information

Join the Doctor and Martha on their travels through time and space and influence their adventures with your decisions. Will you explore the alien planet or get back in the TARDIS and travel somewhere new? Choose a direction and let the adventure begin... Each page has two options for the reader to decide what happens next and each exciting novel has several possible endings. There's plenty here to keep Doctor Who fans happy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I haven't any free delivery codes, (I've tried every code I've seen, none have worked for me on The Book People's Irish web site) but I've a code that gives free postage and packing for orders over €40, instead of the usual €55. The code is 172E, it should work when ordering online, by post or phone, for orders over €40 until 18th. April. If anyone was thinking of getting the Doctor Who offer above, I've spotted The Princess Diaries children's book set for €19.49. Add something for €2 as well, and you've free delivery with the code.

There's lots of books for adults too in their Spring Sale, and Book Ends clearance. Also 3 for 2 on celebrity books.

Advertisement