Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul from Corrie

Options
  • 03-04-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Come on someone else MUST have noticed that there is something strange about that guys eyes? I'm wondering if he's blind in real life or something, has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Now you say it..... He doesn't blink at all I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I think he moves them around a lot, like he doesn't know where to focus them or something. He's not the worst though, I hate the crazy eye thing that Sean in Eastenders does and Stephen's nearly as bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

All I've noticed is his unbelievably crap acting! Don't know how he ever got that part..

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

Hmm i never really noticed pauls eyes...i was too busy looking at tonys, whats up with his?! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

The Scottish guy on Corrie (can't think of his name just now) has weird eyes as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

My boyfriend keeps saying that too, can't see it myself. Has his accent gotten stronger/thicker though? I didn't realise how annoying it was before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yeah, Paul's eyes are weird, but his mouth bothers me more. And Tony's eyes are just strange. Like they're so wide you can see so much white around the irises, even above, so it's a bit freaky looking.

Advertisement