Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Up Evening Course

Options
  • 03-04-2008 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an evening course in makeup.
    I don't want somewhere to expensive.
    Does anyone know of anywhere they have trained or friends or family members that they thought was good??
    I live in North County Dublin so there or the city centre would be the handiest!

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I've looked into this and found most places fairly expensive.

Check www.nightcourses.com for things in your area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Corcaigh abu

I just saw an article on this in the paper on Sunday as had been looking for something similar check out www.beauty-bootcamp.com . They do 1 day hair and make up classes for 98 eur . Haven't tried but the reviews on the site look promising.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I did a course at The Makeup Room on Pembroke Place and found it very good, it's a little pricey, bout €990 for a 3 month course once a week, they cover skincare and makeup and they give you a starting kit with loads of really good makeup, I did my course last year and still have loads of it left, got a really nice makeup case and 16 quality brushes too.. plus you get a professional photo shoot at the end of it and they compile a portfolio for you with the shots.. I have to say I really enjoyed my course... :)

http://www.themakeuproom.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 tmac101

hey,

Thanks.. i was lookin for somethin a little bit cheaper tha €990 but i will check them all out..

Advertisement