Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off Computers/Laptops

Options
  • 03-04-2008 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭

in Teso until Sunday.
    Straight 20% off no clubcard vouchers Computers and Laptops (not sure about accessories).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Hello
    Are ya sure its 20%?
    Just wondering cause tesco normaly ever do 30 / 50% in their promotions.
    One time i bought two laptops they where doing 50% back it was brilliant!

20% aint that big a deal to me,tho im sure there is many boardie users that would jump on the chance

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Yes its true-Its only 20% off.I saw it Acer and Samsung i dont remember price.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Hi All,

Just saw the ad in the Metro and there is no mention of a rebate on clubcard points.
    The offer is 20 % off the original price and the discount will come off at the bottom of your receipt.
    So in essence this offer means that you receive 1/5 th (20 %) off the original price there and then. No need to wait for your next mailing of points in May.
    [ "Eg. laptop showing as 500 euro in store will be sold at the price of 400 at the till."] this is just a general example to illustrate the price reduction. You would have to check the advertised offers in-store...

Cheers,
    Freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Do tesco have any laptops worth buying with this deal?

Maybe Samsung p60 plus for 479€(or something like this)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Doesn't Tesco now do Dells?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Dman001 wrote: »
    Doesn't Tesco now do Dells?
    Thats PC World iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

devil-80 wrote: »
    Maybe Samsung p60 plus for 479€(or something like this)

P60 Plus for €479 are you sure? :confused:

Not for 100% but I think it was this one(with 2gb ram,256mb graphics card,c2d and 160gb hdd or something)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Has anyone noticed if the Samsung R700 laptop is for sale in any of the Tesco branches? If so, would like to know for how much. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

devil-80 wrote: »
    Not for 100% but I think it was this one(with 2gb ram,256mb graphics card,c2d and 160gb hdd or something)

Think that one was €799. Think it may have been an iQon but could be mistaken. I only had a quick glance

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

butts wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed if the Samsung R700 laptop is for sale in any of the Tesco branches? If so, would like to know for how much. Thanks.

I was looking at it yesterday, it was €899 before the 20%.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Thanks EyesOnly. With it been £600 sterling in Tescos in the UK, I was hoping they might have been doing it for about €799 here before the discount.

Advertisement