Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sari or similar for young girls?

Options
  • 03-04-2008 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Anyone know a place in or close to Dublin where I could buy some traditional Indian clothing for a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old girl?

Not looking for anything expensive.. more on the budget side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I think there's some place in George's St Arcade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

There's a place called Libaas round the corner from Leonard's Corner before you come to Harold's Cross Bridge. I don't know what prices they charge but have seen signs in the window which look reasonable :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

The place in George's Street Arcade is called Maharani. It's pretty awesome but I don't know if they'd have anything for a little girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭DaDa

Thanks for the tips!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

There's a new place that opened last weekend on Aungier Street between Capitol Bar and Govinda's Restaurant. It's called, cleverly enough, Indian Fashions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement