Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2Gb SD card for less than €8 delivered

Options
  • 03-04-2008 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,861 ✭✭✭✭

Available from MX2. Link. With free delivery and given the exchange rate it will be less than €8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Not too bad, might pick up a few if my Eee ever arrives...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

M2 cards are fairly cheap on there too, need one for the mobile. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

hmm I'll try check price of tdk dvd but the page not found maybe the same story with shop?

http://www.mx2.co.uk/prodpage.asp?type=search&searchwhat=*tdkdvdr*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭green123

devil-80 wrote: »
    hmm I'll try check price of tdk dvd but the page not found maybe the same story with shop?

[/url]

what are you talking about ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,861 ✭✭✭✭muffler

green123 wrote: »
    what are you talking about ? :confused:
    Good question.

I dont see what a DVD has to do with this thread and the quip about the shop is wide of the mark I can assure devil-80

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

I know that's the thread about mem card,but I'll only post link to dvd from this shop,which was not founded so i thought that shops don't exist.

@ muffler try to check price for dvd tdk or fuji ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,861 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Home page and happy hunting for your DVDs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Thanks Muffler - that's a handy price, but particularly as it includes postage. I checked Expanysys amongst others and their cheapest price was not quite as good - but they wanted €10.90 postage on top of that!!! Ordered one today - for the car audio mainly. db.

Advertisement