Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SP-01 shadow price

Options
  • 03-04-2008 8:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

In case anyone's interested here's some price comparisons regarding SP-01 shadow:-

Best price is Gordan @ Hollow Farm in N.I. 940 euro for shadow with 5 mags.
    gun & 2 mags is 775 euro Best price I can get in Rep. of Ireland is 1000 euro for gun & 5 mags. I think Maurice Drummern in Netherlands is cheaper again. But you got the shippnig costs to add to that.

Pat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

Pat, you should try Willie Van Mulekom in Druten, our ammo supplier for the Dutch Open. mulekom@novi.net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

Is that the small shop we went to visit while at Dutch Open in 2006?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

That is the very place Packas,

I bought my .40 cal Para Ordnance off him on that same trip you referred to.

I cannot recommend Willie & Mark enough for their service and value for money.

These guys are well worth considering for any purchase you will be making, shipping cost was negligible.

Now I remember. They even brought the gun to the range where you could try it out. Very helpful indeed!!

I bought closer to home in the end. Brian Duffy in Galway is supplying me with the SP-01 Shadow & 5 mags. Nice guy to deal with !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

You flog the LB ?

"get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a glock"

B'Man

• Advertisement

Not getting rid of my Standard Gun. I waited 9 months for that to be built. The Sp-01 will allow me to dabble in both divisions. plus it'll be cheaper to feed.

Advertisement