Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good techno/tech house on Compact Disc/Download.

Options
  • 03-04-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello everyone!

is everyone having a good day?

now that ive broken the ice,can anyone tell me is there any stores in Dublin that actually have a well fed collection of techno and suchlike?
    (just wondering)!

And second question,seeing as i mix 100% on CD,is there any options i have as regards getting a hold of some good quality techno on download( any good website's people go to regulary to BUY tracks?),or even better, on plastic(Cd)...i really dont mind buying the cd brand new,i have the money to do that.I have been looking at some good CD's on HTFR . co .uk but im sure there must be other places to get hold of techno and house

Please forgive my amateur like approach to this sort of question.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Hello everyone!

is everyone having a good day?

now that ive broken the ice,can anyone tell me is there any stores in Dublin that actually have a well fed collection of techno and suchlike?
    (just wondering)!

And second question,seeing as i mix 100% on CD,is there any options i have as regards getting a hold of some good quality techno on download,or even better, on plastic(Cd)...

Please forgive my amateur like approach to this sort of question.

I find City Discs and Tower Records about the best of what I know of anyway.

www.citydiscs.ie

www.towerrecords.ie

I wouldn't know for downloading but for buying albums online www.boomkat.com is very good. As is www.warpmart.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Luke! Broughan

Thanks for the quick reply!

I must check out those links you posted me...thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

www.beatport.com is one of your best bets for buying tracks/albums!

Advertisement