Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Offer In Tesco

Options
  • 03-04-2008 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

Tesco are selling those heineken 5lt kegs for €16.99 and budweiser bottles (24 x 30cl) for €19.99, jurassic park!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good price for the kegs of Heineken. Was gonna buy one in Dunnes this evening (they've them reduced from €21.99 to €19.99) but the Tesco deal is much better alright.

I'll pass on the Bud.. not a fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They had heineken 23x330ml for €19.99 the other day in tesco, finished sunday- BUT it is now the "normal" price of €24 which is still good. Seems to be €20 in a few places lately, hopefully that will become the norm, or at least €24 for 24 will be the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ambman

I know its piss:D

But tesco also have 24 cans bud lite for 24 euros. I'll manage a few for that price;)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭inspiron6000

Dunnes, 24bottles of Bud Lite for €17.99. 300ml bottles but still not bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Think ill go with that 5LT heineken good call:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

if anyone isnt near a tesco but is near a superquinn they are €17.99 there

Advertisement