Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Delete

Options
  • 02-04-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have recently become increasingly aware of my appearance. I just havn't put the effort in and would like to "do it" for the ladies if you will. Any suggestions as to how i might do this? A nice surfer dude trend which reflects on my nice dark locks...they're dreamy!! Something which won't cause any agro among the other guys i deal with in my daily computer environment...I love rebuilding pc's and have spent way too much time on them reather than myself. Help me?? Would appreciate as much sughgestions as possible :p:p:p:p:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I would suggest going into a hairdresser and asking a stylist what is a good look these days that would suit you. And do the same in a fashionable Grafton st. type men's high street shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

"Do it" for yourself first, not the ladies. The ladies are only going to be interested if you're secure in yourself first off, and not dressing for their approval. I sent a big ole email to a guy on here a few days ago who needed similar advice so ill PM it onto you, it's more for an indie look but take from it what you will

EDIT - sent it there, check your PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

"Do it" for yourself first, not the ladies. The ladies are only going to be interested if you're secure in yourself first off, and not dressing for their approval.

thats it. Wear what you want, not what you think people think looks good. Go out shopping, if you see something you like, get it. Its really that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Please DELETE this thread. Somebody has gotten access to my boards.ie account and posting random threads.

Sorry again, Hj

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Its ok to be in denial :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement