Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF 2v2 Arena partner.

Options
  • 02-04-2008 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon gents,

Im looking for a 2v2 pvp partner on moonglade. Pref a dps class that can throw in a few buffs like a shammy or a shadow priest.

Or if there is more then one person interested a 3v3 or 5v5 would be grand too. Or just keep a few people in rotation for a 2v2. I would hope to do 50+ matches a week if that suits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

I think the actual realm forum may be more of a help for you..

That's a pretty specific request you are making

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah but the problem is, i stupidly joined a RP realm. So you can see where this is going.... The realm is full of complate retards on the realm forums. I know there are 2 lads here that play on moonglade, was kinda hoping there might be a few more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

You're a hunter yea?

2v2 you should spec MM check out a guy called cherez on stormscale (PROBS) the best pvp hunter in the world at the moment. His spec will suite you down to the ground in pvp.

You really need to be playing with a druid/disc priest for your 2v2 partner, hunter/dps teams don't fear well in the higher brackets.

Best bet is a skilled disc priest, your viper + his mana burn should pave the way if you meet any other healing teams.

Cheers for that Sunz. Im currently MM spec but have been playing about with the points. As there are a few nice ones low down in BM.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wookie5

stick to a MM and improved sting build... Hunter & disc Priest darin teams do very well.. scatter shot will help keep the dps of ur priest.. and silence shot is a must. BM is ok for drain untill u meet disc priest and lock drain and u hit them around 1700 rating

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'm not in an Arena team yet. Maybe we could team up. Ele specced shammy (as you know :p)

[edit]Don't know if I'd get in 50 matches in a week :eek:

Macros42 wrote: »
    I'm not in an Arena team yet. Maybe we could team up. Ele specced shammy (as you know :p)

[edit]Don't know if I'd get in 50 matches in a week :eek:

Well you dont have to do 50 :D that was just over ambitious on my part i think. Ill /w you when you come on later on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

10 is enough for points. Don't do any more instead play a good bit of skimish 1st as you don't want to fork out on the team only to be bad and get it's rating dropped to 1300 where you get a wopping amount of points :rolleyes:

Just get semi decent then do 10 games of proper arena for the 250+ points a 2v2 on 1500+ brings.

Advertisement