Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freemans.ie & also beachwear

Options
  • 02-04-2008 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi there,

A quick query if anyone can help me. I've not shopped online for clothing before apart from a couple of disasters on e-bay receiving an advertised size 8 which looked like an age 8 when it came...think it was Asian girl sizing:confused:) I am looking for nice summer dresses and a good bikini and some swimwear. Stumbled accross Freemans yesterday and the stuff looks really nice. But their sizing chart seems different to other shops. Sizes in general confuse me considering I can be anything from a 6 to a 12 depending on the shop. Their size 8 in their sizing chart seems a bit slim (32.5 bust, 25 waist, 35 hips...that's small) but I wonder how accurate it is...has anyone ordered from them before who is a size which is, in general between an 8 and a 10 (measurements 34-27-37), I'm pretty much an 8 most of time but have curves so just wondered if anyone has shopped for this stuff and would know considering their sizing chart seems a little smaller than most. I don't want to order everything in a ten just to have to send it back again. If you know the delivery wait time that'd help too as I am not going away until June so maybe would have time if it was too small or big anyway! Any advice would be great, thanks.

Advertisement