Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat shoes

Options
  • 02-04-2008 4:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just wondering if posh girls/wannabe posh girls are still wearing tracksuit bottoms and shoes all over the place in Dublin these days? I always thought it was the most stupid and grotesque combination ever. Can anyone explain why they do it? As you can see, I have too much time on my hands at work...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I also have much time on my hands in work.

In answer to your question, yes they do, although the navy O'Neill's bottoms seem to have been replaced by grey Canterbury ones.

I expect the usual suspects to be on here trying to defend dubes in the morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Yeah why did they pick up on Canterbury - I like the stuff having lived in NZ but wouldn't wear it in Dublin as it would label me a posh twat :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Well -

Canterbury ---> Rugger ---> Posh schools ---> The idiots you describe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

i have dubes although I have not yet wore them with track bottoms i have no real objections to the look...

however i would rather them with o neills just because of the cantebury being rugby and sorry but all rugby heads annoy me...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

but SERIOUSLY - Tracksuit bottoms and shoes?? I mean that's the type of thing your dad would wear to embarass you?? How can you even contimplate it??

• Advertisement
Advertisement