Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ahhhh

Options
  • 02-04-2008 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Im not sure what to post this thread in as i am new to this.ok i have a few questions...

What is the best way to get rid of stretch marks?

is the bob hairstyle gone out of fashion i have quite a round face and need a change?

What to do if you cant sleep, i find myself up until four or 5 in the morning i just cannot sleep.
    Thanks xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

21738 wrote: »
    What is the best way to get rid of stretch marks?

Bio oil
    is the bob hairstyle gone out of fashion i have quite a round face and need a change?

Personally I think it's one of the worst hairstyles going. Can't say it looks good. Sorry.
    What to do if you cant sleep, i find myself up until four or 5 in the morning i just cannot sleep.

Exercise for an hour or so before bed? I fall straight asleep every night I have training. If I'm not training I usually stay up til all hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

For the strech marks Ive started using Bio-oil. they've changed colour a good bit and they're less noticeble. I think try the bob. Ive quite a round face aswelland tried it and not blowing or anything but a lot of people said that it suited me very well and my face shape. don't know about the sleeping though sorry!

Advertisement