Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black eye HELP NEEDED

Options
  • 01-04-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

ok so, as evil as the boyfriend is :rolleyes: he out done himself last friday by giving me a black eye :rolleyes: :D I thought it would be gone at this stage, but no such luck and i have an interview tomorrow. So basically I need any tips advice from anyone out there on how to cover it up....

Anyone got any tricks up their sleeve????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Get some arnica gel and put loads of it on the bruise this evening and before you go to bed and again in the morning. When you're putting your make up on tomorrow use YSL Touche Eclat.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

can you get that stuff anywhere other than a chemist??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

catyb20 wrote: »
    ok so, as evil as the boyfriend is :rolleyes: he out done himself last friday by giving me a black eye :rolleyes: :D I thought it would be gone at this stage, but no such luck and i have an interview tomorrow. So basically I need any tips advice from anyone out there on how to cover it up....

Thick foundation. Estee Lauder Double Wear is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

can you get that stuff anywhere other than a chemist??

I'm not too sure, I've only ever bought it in a chemist. Maybe if your supermarket is good they'll have it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Pythia wrote: »
    Thick foundation. Estee Lauder Double Wear is good.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭life_is_music

only let them see the non-black eye side of your face...

Believe it or not I managed to hide a black eye from my parents for 2 days by facing the other way whenever I saw them..... by then it was safe to use the "i was playing rugby excuse"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Garda station???

He gave you a black eye!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

unreggd wrote: »
    Garda station???

:D I'm sure the in-laws would love that alright! :D

Cheers for the replies guys, have toothpaste on at the min hopefully its works on the eye like its supposed to work on a hiccy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

he gave you a black eye???and your relaxed!!!!you psycho!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

unreggd wrote: »
    Garda station???

flynnser19 wrote: »
    he gave you a black eye???and your relaxed!!!!you psycho!!!!

Nothing to do yesterday being the 1st, OP?

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Jesus he gave you a black eye, this is not ok. It is never ok for him to do this! I suggest you tell someone or go to the police!
    Dump this scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

there. you won't have to be told twice in future.

jokes!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

im sure theres a funny story behind the whole situation lads, dont fly of the handle lads sounds like he did it by accident givin how she put smiley faces in her OP!
    i hope so anyways:p

PS toothpaste is the answer to all problems!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Jesus he gave you a black eye, this is not ok. It is never ok for him to do this! I suggest you tell someone or go to the police!
    Dump this scumbag.

Jesus, jump to conclusions much? This isn't Personal Issues. I'm sure the OP is sensible enough to know what to do if this was the result of violence (which by the tone of the post, it probably wasn't)

OP, tell the interviewers you do martial arts! This way you'll have something else to put under the 'personal interests' section...

FruitLover wrote: »
    Jesus, jump to conclusions much? This isn't Personal Issues. I'm sure the OP is sensible enough to know what to do if this was the result of violence (which by the tone of the post, it probably wasn't)

OP, tell the interviewers you do martial arts! This way you'll have something else to put under the 'personal interests' section...

good to know at least one person thinks like me!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,217 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Maybe she just likes rough sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 mattyboy20

Jesus, hope it was an accident otherwise you need to dump the bastard

Maybe she just likes rough sex

:p

Advertisement