Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car chase in Raheen

Options
  • 01-04-2008 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

Did anyone spot the car chase in Raheen around 12:45? I was heading out from the Raheen industrial estate roundabout towards the Patrickswell direction and all of a sudden I hear these sirens and coming towards me I see an unmarked Mondeo squad car, in front of it is this black 94 > 95 shaped Nissan Micra. I think to me self "get out of their way you silly old dear";):D towards the micra driver. This is when I notice that the Micra was actually part of a car chase :eek:. They then proceeded to travel the wrong way around the Raheen industrial estate roundabout and drove into the industrial estate itself. I didn’t see any more of them after that and don’t know what happened afterwards.

Did anyone else spot it or hear anything about it?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Actually now that you mention it, I was sitting in my office (top floor of a factory at the front of the state, and heard all the sirens (even a screech of tyres). They should start up something like Road wars in Limerick. Pure class :)

Advertisement