Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting people in Longford

Options
  • 01-04-2008 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi everyone. I moved to the Longford area a couple of months ago and don't really know many people around here. I was wondering if anyone knew of any clubs/activities, etc. that would be good for meeting new people (20-30 year olds).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭orbital83

The number of replies to your question says it all really... Longfordians are such a friendly bunch :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

Ha ha. I better not pass judgement yet - I have to live here for the foreseeable future!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Get out to Flancare Park every second saturday night for champagne football and dodgy burgers :) seriously we need the money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Back Stage Theatre, Archery, Fishing. I'm struggling already

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭orbital83

Back Stage Theatre, Archery, Fishing. I'm struggling already

I don't know about fishing... "My, that's a lovely fish you've got there..." :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Try join a football team, golf, etc etc.
    What are you into?
    Do you work in the town?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Get out to Flancare Park every second saturday night for champagne football and dodgy burgers :) seriously we need the money!

+1, Highly recommended we play Monaghan Saturday (today) at 7.30:D

Welcome to Longford!!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

And I thought I was the only Longfordian here!:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ah there are a few, I'm not a longfordian yet!! Just a blow in.

Advertisement