Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New hairstyle for a guy

Options
  • 01-04-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I've always gone for the same old hairstyle, basically a short cut. Im 20 and I think its time for something different. What style is considered the best (most stylish look) to go for. Ideas, pictures and links would be a great help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

This looks well

chace-gossip-girl-set.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

Aahh what speedboatchase!!?

I'm not saying you should look like him but the hair itself looks alright. Longish hair is back in but you don't want to look like an emo or straighten it prob, so thats a good balance IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

This looks well

chace-gossip-girl-set.jpg
    Pwned!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

guys with straighteners are as wrong as incest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Beerlao wrote: »
    guys with straighteners are as wrong as incest

Especially considering they kinda do the opposite of what their name implies... If you think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

but no picture is given speedboatchase

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

speedboatchase, other sites don't like it when you steal their bandwith by linking to pictures they are hosting on other forums. If you want people to see the picture, upload it to photobucket or something.

Advertisement