Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a tuxedo in Dublin

Options
  • 01-04-2008 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

It's time i bought myself a tuxedo, as i'm going to need one maybe 3 or 4 times a year, so there's no point in renting continually. Plus I need one for Saturday 12th April so I don't have too much time.

How much can I expect to pay for one? It's something I'm going to have for a number of years so I'm sure it won't come cheap, but I can't afford to spend Saville Row sort of money. Can anyone recommend any places in Dublin to get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

There's a place beside the central bank called 'tangos', they do ex-rental tuxes, and they're really nice in there, the guy who runs it is a tailor, so he can make it fit like a dream... sometimes arnotts do tuxes, they seem to be a lovely fit...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

apparently arnotts are selling dress suits really cheaply at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

€75 for the suit in M&S. Perfect.

Advertisement