Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Since we have a lot of teachers here

Options
  • 01-04-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Just to let you know that I'm totally open to your views on class sizes, DoE policy, political policies and all that, I wont move such threads to politics or anywhere else.

Due to personal cirumstances I have been somewhat remiss in creating topics here, but that'll change now as those circumstances have settled down.

Topics I'd like to touch on include the above and also a discussion on Catholic School's, capitation grants, water charging, training and numbers of resource teachers, the school building programme, the list can go on, but I'd rather not start every thread.

As for "what's this school like" threads, I'm fine with them, but please lets not go down the rate my teacher road.

So, the floor is open.

Cheers!!

Tom.

Advertisement