Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Preview:Happy-Go-Lucky at Cineworld

Options
  • 01-04-2008 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Saw this on another forum:

Free tickets to Happy Go Lucky - 14/04 6.30pm

From Screenrush website:

Click http://www.momentumscreenings.co.uk/cgi-bin/fnow.cgi and To claim your pair of free tickets, enter the special SCREENRUSH code HGLRUSH and follow the on-screen instructions.

Thanks to Momentum Pictures, we’re offering you the chance to see this excellent new movie first and for free at exclusive preview screenings on Monday 14th April at one of cinemas below

Haymarket
    - Fulham Road
    - Enfield
    - West India Quay
    - Wandsworth
    - Crawley
    - Milton Keynes
    - Birmingham BS
    - Nottingham
    - Didsbury
    - Sheffield
    - Edinburgh
    - Glasgow RS
    - Dublin
    - Cardiff

Got my tickets. Directed by Mike Leigh(Secrets and Lies/Vera Drake).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

And where's the link??

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

coldfire1x wrote: »
    And where's the link??

sorry about that. link now in first post. I had copied and pasted. i presumed the link would still have been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

all gone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Cionád wrote: »
    all gone.

Are you sure!! :D:D:D:D could be worth a click....if ya get me

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

davton wrote: »
    Are you sure!! :D:D:D:D could be worth a click....if ya get me

pure genius :D:D

picked up 2 tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

hey guys, just wondering do the staff check ids for the name on the ticket? cos am sick and giving tickets to someone else to go instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HungryJoe

bigslick wrote: »
    hey guys, just wondering do the staff check ids for the name on the ticket? cos am sick and giving tickets to someone else to go instead.

no it's cool. the ticket says nothing about bringing identification, you just need to bring proof of age if you look under 15.

in any case, they never check ids. you could probably print off the same ticket for fifty of your friends and they'd all get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

:mad: Had 2 tickets which said movie started at 00:00. Was all set to go this evening but when I get home from work there's an e-mail from them saying some people had received the wiong time on their tickets and it was actually showing at 6:30 p.m.! Too late to go. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

:mad: Had 2 tickets which said movie started at 00:00. Was all set to go this evening but when I get home from work there's an e-mail from them saying some people had received the wiong time on their tickets and it was actually showing at 6:30 p.m.! Too late to go. :mad:

Sorry you missed it, but it does say 6.30 in my original post above. A really poor turn out for the film, probably nothing to do with the time mix-up though. There's gonna be less and less of these screenings in Dublin if people don't bother turning up.

Good film though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Give me a break, it said 6.30pm on the original post on this thread, AND on the website AND on the email they sent out a few days ago.

Did you not think it strange there would be a free preview at midnight on a Monday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

eth0_ wrote: »
    Give me a break, it said 6.30pm on the original post on this thread, AND on the website AND on the email they sent out a few days ago.

Did you not think it strange there would be a free preview at midnight on a Monday?

Give ME a break! It said 00:00 on my 2 e-mails from them and no, I don't think it's strange to have a free preview on Monday at midnight. I already queried the time on the original thread about this but nobody replied. Obviously they spotted their mistake which is why they sent their e-mail correcting the time last night. It's just a pity they sent it so late.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

when booking the website did clearly state 6.30 just the email did not. After entering the promo code, the list of cinemas was displayed and all showed the time beside it including the Dublin one.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Really good movie - poor turn out tho only about 15 people there max.

Enjoyed it in spite of some buy with a noisy six pack of crisps :rolleyes:

Advertisement