Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Got My First Uggs!!!!

Options
  • 01-04-2008 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭

ZOMFG!!! Just bought my first pair of uggs today and I take back anything bad I ever said about them!!!

They are sooooo comfortable it's unreal and definitely the best thing in fashion this decade. They look great on guys as a casual thing and I can see why so many people like them.

Best. Purchase. Ever!!!1!11!!!!11!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Xavi6 wrote: »
    ZOMFG!!! Just bought my first pair of uggs today and I take back anything bad I ever said about them!!!

They are sooooo comfortable it's unreal and definitely the best thing in fashion this decade. They look great on guys as a casual thing and I can see why so many people like them.

Best. Purchase. Ever!!!1!11!!!!11!!

You is teh ghey lioke. zomg rofflemaylover

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

This HAS to be an April Fools joke or I wil petition to have you banned from Soccer and Dublin 15 !!!!

lol :p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

ooooh totally agree Xavi, uggs are fantastically fabulous when ya match them with the right man bag!!! Go sister!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Ha Happy April Fool's Day to you too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

isn't it ok for guys to wear them in australia like where xavi6 is located?

maybe he's wearing them as slippers?

although with the OTT teenage !!!1111's and the omfgz and shizz it's probably april foolz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i always love when i ask girls who wear them during nasty weather, why they do so, and they always go on about how they're great "snow boots" etc.

they were designed for australia dammit!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

haha good one lol, i seen this and i first thought it was just a big sarcastic post but then i was oh yeah april fools day and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

its funny, cos you look like a twat :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

They wear them here in Australia yeah. Surfers etc. seem to wear them. They don't look that bad, but I hated them in Ireland because it was part of the uniform of posh little orange chicks - ugg boots, tracksuit bottoms, and a hoody, and OTT makeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

uggs+male = so so wrong....

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

April 2.

I wear uggs.

I am male.

I am not a gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭netopia789

yes you are gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

Never got the whole Ugg thing. They look like overgrown granny slippers to me.

Advertisement