Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van wash, great value :)

Options
  • 01-04-2008 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I finally got my Ford Transit cleaned. Got it cleaned by a guy called Dave in Top Notch Valeting in a little business park/yard in Shankill. Anyway, most places charge about €30 for a van that size but this only cost me €15! He must have spent at least 20 minutes on it and the rims and everything are spotless.

I got the number off DrDre (a boards.ie user) and mentioned him when I called him up so I'm not sure if €15 is the normal price or if I got a bit off? Great deal anyway and nice guy.

I've washed the van once before at one of them token things at a garage which only last about 5 mins, it took 3 goes of it, which cost me about €18 and I got soaked in the process and didn't get the van as clean as I would have liked. So this is a much better option and I think it'll be my regular place to go from now on :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Just washes or does he valet?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Yup, valet aswell, he had a very nice pontiac there when I went. I just wanted the wash so I didn't ask about the valet. Mine isn't really the type of vehicle you'd valet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Par72

There's a place just past Greystones, Like New Valeting that will do a transit for €15. They have a really good valeting service. Talk to Steve 087 9214911

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Cool, everywhere I heard of before these 2 places were saying €30 for a van :)

I just checked the card he gave me and €15 is the usual price so good stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Theres a great drive through type wash ,on collins ave.
    They charge 12euro for vans.

Four guys with sponges ,brushes and cloths.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement