Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can guys look well without spending a fortune?

Options
  • 01-04-2008 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

this is my basic question...also where to shop if it is possible?... i'm doing my best to be more and more fashion conscious but not sure if i'm fully there yet.

i live in galway...so that throws a big spanner in the work i'd say...but please, all advice welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

yes. one word. SALES.

just go around all the shops for men in your high street and shopping centres and you'll find stuff that looks good and doesn't cost a bomb. you need to be a bit more specific in what you're asking here really.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

plain colour clothes (that dont have a loada bulls**t written on them) always look good and noone actually knows how much green you actually splashed out on em!
    I dont find much of a difference between shopping in galway or dublin or any other city for that matter. tiny bit more selection but galway'll do fine. dont think id EVER be arsed to go to dublin just to go shopping!!:p

Advertisement