Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Clone for very cheap..

Options
  • 01-04-2008 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

Absolutely fantastic piece of kit..

iphone-killer.jpg
    • Redtooth - like Bluetooth but more powerful and stronger loike.
    • 3 Contacts - ring your 3 most frequently dialled numbers at the click of a button, then the flick of a switch, then shake it a bit. You need credit and 4 AA batteries.
    • YouTube Viewer - you put down the phone, switch on your PC or Mac.. wait for it to bootup, then open your "Internet browser type program", and enter in 'www.youtube.com' into the address bar - it's amazing!
    • 0.05 Megapixel Camera - that's right. 1 / 20 of a megapixel - it's actually made from the bottom of a jam-jar. It hasn't got flash or zoom or the ability to take a photo but...... so, yaaaay camera!
    • E-mail - nah, it doesn't have this. No-one's e-mailing you anyways.
    • Ringtones - choose between Nokia Tune... and..... Silent.
    • MMS - don't know what does this does but it's another acronym. We do love 'em!

Only 379 of them left.

Send €10 (+ €65 postage) to:

basquille,
    boards.ie,
    Dublin 81,
    The Earth,
    The Milky Way.

Expect the phone in 6 - 52 weeks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭1stimpressions

its gonna be a long day on boards methinks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

its gonna be a long day on boards methinks;)
    Pfft... hasn't a moderator got anything better to do than waste time with comments like that?! :rolleyes:

PS - you interested in iPhone Clone? YOU BUY.. YOU BUY!

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

Monies in the post ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Ruu have a word with your fellow mod. Me thinks he's been at the sherry again.
    Or else the 24 bud for a tenner.:pac::pac:

BTW do you by any chance have the blue face with the yellow trim model in stock??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

andrewie wrote: »
    Monies in the post ;)

Order now for free ring-dings!!

• Advertisement

BTW do you by any chance have the blue face with the yellow trim model in stock??
    No, i've got the red face with yellow trim, and Fred Flintstone on the front. How's that?
    440Hz wrote: »
    Order now for free ring-dings!!
    Nyes... but you get free ring-dings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Does anyone know if this is on prepay?

random wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this is on prepay?
    You pre-pay me... nyes nyes!

I give free ring-dings!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.
    Butter vouchers would be preferably.. but beggars can't be choosers.

You need free ring-dings?...

.. ah, I see. I have got your ring-ding requests. Just to clarify, you would like:
    • Busted - Year 3000
    • Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone
    • The Village People - YMCA
    No judgement here sir! :o

• Advertisement

Id like to regrade to an upgrade for a downgrade. Will I get more free ring-dings then?

I need to eat you know.

How many mega-bitings?

Id like to regrade to an upgrade for a downgrade.
    If you wish to regrade to an an upgrade for a downgrade - it's €50 for the first month, €150 for the next three months and three kittens required to be sacrificed each month from then on.
    Will I get more free ring-dings then?
    You think I can hand out ring-dings willy-nilly-billy-silly!1!

You get 3 free ring-dings with your regrade, 35 for the upgrade then I take 45 back on the downgrade. That makes -7 ring-dings!
    I need to eat you know.

How many mega-bytings?
    The mega-bytings are handed out on a solar basis.. when the moon is full in the sky, your mega-bytings are replenished to 500 killerbytings. That's almost 1/2 of a 100 megabytings divided by 100!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I'll take three, and I believe my friends also want one, so that's maybe 10 more. How does payment for this work? Should I give you my credit card number and the three digit code at the back for payment?

Any chance of an instructional doovde to go with it? Looks like it has a complicated gooey.

If not, I'll **** in your tea.

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    I'll take three, and I believe my friends also want one, so that's maybe 10 more. How does payment for this work? Should I give you my credit card number and the three digit code at the back for payment?
    Yes, all codes are required. Credit card, PIN number, CVV2, IMEI, BBC, RTÉ, Anne Doyle.. yes!?

Once I validate credit card details, I have it on good authority that your bank will "hold the money" while they do some spring cleaning on the vault. There may be a brief delay in sending out your phone but I need to validate payment... validation may be slow but reward will be great in long term. You will have a state of the art phone with a 2 hour warranty and plenty of ring-dings.
    Any chance of an instructional doovde to go with it? Looks like it has a complicated gooey
    What do I look like - hoomve? :mad:

You get printed instructions designed by our trained team of designers and developers. And by trained team of designers, I mean my daughter Charmaine has got a brand new set of Crayola and takes breaks between chewing them to draw. She draws cow very well.. she draws phone in shape of cow but once you realise udders = keypad, you'll be fine!
    If not, I'll **** in your tea.
    No free ring-dings for you.....

... I can't stay mad at you. Free ring-dings for you. Once you buy them, they're FREE!

basquille wrote: »
    What do I look like - hoomve? :mad:

Now Im really gonna **** in your tea.

Talk to me! Sell it to me! You gotta wine and dine me before we talk money. do you know who I am! :mad:

Talk to me! Sell me! You gotta wine and dine me before we talk money. do you know who I am! :mad:
    You want me to sell you? Hmmmm.. you come with free ring-dings? We can sort out nice price!

Everyone.. new deal. Once you buy phone, i'll throw in 440Hz. Once you buy her, she's free!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

hehe! Ahhh now, sure noone could afford me! Open to offers on the maserati though ;)
    Talk to the Russians.

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    No deal... that's just a plastic toy phone. Pfft.. and it only comes pre-installed with a single ring-ding. Where's the fun in that?!

Also:
    KIDS CAN,T RESIST THE FRIENDLY FACE WITH EYES THATS MOVE UP& DOWN WHEN THEY PULL THE TOY ALONG
    Too much bad grammar.................. and, punctuation in dat seeentince!

I'll consider trade for this phone though: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/pink-and-purple-kids-play-phone_W0QQitemZ320233613182QQihZ011QQcategoryZ80546QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting. You have?!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Would you consider swapping for this? It plays crysis more or less maxed out (if you turn aa on the frame rate starts to dip a bit too low but everything else is at max).

Would you consider swapping for this? It plays crysis more or less maxed out (if you turn aa on the frame rate starts to dip a bit too low but everything else is at max).
    Does it play Manic Miner? I like Manic Miner.. especially the music.

** dink dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo dink doo dink doo dink dink doo dink dink dink dink doo dink doo doo dink dink doo doo **

Ahhhhhhhhh.. catchy!

If it supports Manic Miners and the ring dings that goes with it, I'll swap phone + one of 440Hz's legs for your 'V Tech (with Vista Home Premium Basic Maxed Out Edition To The Nines' w/ reduced functionality).

Deal?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Throw in some of your toe nail clippings (eh.....don't ask) and we've got a deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg
    euro500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

id buy that for a dollar..

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

Wow - only €10? Just what I need. Go Ibood etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

I'm Basquille Order One Damn-it.

Can't believe this is still open. Ring-Dings sounds tempting though.:p

Alright.. alright.. i've had my fun! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement