Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mixed Martial Arts (ufc/mma) club in Ballinamore Co. Leitrim????

Options
  • 31-03-2008 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Ive heard roumers there is an mma club in ballinamore??? is this true if so when is training on ... time and place???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Yeah. It's outside Freddie's at about 3 o'clock on a Sunday morning:D Seriously though, I don't know. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 footbag_man

il gatto wrote: »
    Yeah. It's outside Freddie's at about 3 o'clock on a Sunday morning:D Seriously though, I don't know. Sorry.

ya that sounds about rite, stupid clumsey farmers trying to fight each other for no reason...singing, "macho macho man, I wana be a macho man"

Ive heard training is on Tuesday and Thursday in the boxing hall in Ballinamore town, so Im gonna pop down tonight and see how the setup is... I'd say it'll be on from 7 / 8.

I really dont know how mma will go down in a town like ballinamore, every 1 with a point to prove and not 1 person interested in learning the techniques of fighting. Ive trained mma in dublin and the atmosphere in the club is respectful, friendly but most of all very hard working/training, should be interesting. ill let ye know how it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭rvd156

Theres only two to three people i know that use this "mma" as you call it club...Its just a boxing ring where they go down and abuse each other for a bit...No actuall training is involved...Although they do hit the gym quite a lot they don't actualy train for mma...

Sorry....:D

Advertisement