Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress for family wedding

Options
  • 31-03-2008 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi, I need to buy new dress for family wedding. I don't want to shop in the usual places (Coast, Warehouse etc). Other guests might be wearing the same dress. Any suggestions as to where to go? I don't live in Dublin but don't mind travelling there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

If youre near Galway theres a lovely shop called Twice as Nice, you'd find something unique in there...Limericks also great for shopping....what is your style, just so we have an idea? what are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

What about the rathdowney outlet place?
    Where abouts are you based? Have you tried any other local boutiques?

And Karen Millens.. Fab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fifly

I've tried locally... all either too casual and cheap looking or too old. I'm in my late 20. Want something bright, just below the knee and possibly with a full skirt. Keeping an open mind as you never know if it suits until you put it on.

Where is that shop in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

yeah i second karen millen, they have some nice stuff at moment. Also some nice stuff in miriam o'reillys in galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fifly

Is miriam o'reillys near the post office?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Miriam OReillys is beside Mc Swiggans right? Twice as Nice is on Quay Street, across from Neachtains..to be honest it has lovely stuff, but not always wedding style stuff, altho I did get a beautiful dress in there for a wedding...you can be lucky altho and find a gem amongst casual dresses...Karen Millen has lovely stuff too....again it guess it depens on your style..Galway has lots of boutique stores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement