Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Bud for Eur10 !

Options
  • 31-03-2008 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Bought these in Superquinn Sutton on Saturday.

Loose bottles in a crate, best before end May 08. Must be the best deal ever.

They were shifting on Saturday, with a 2 crate limit per person - best if you call before you go out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That is good value... not a Bud drinker myself but a great deal for those who are!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

God please God let this be all superquinns, not just Sutton.

I'll check Blackrock later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

I suspect as they were loose that its not applicable to all stores, but worth trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

I suspect as they were loose that its not applicable to all stores, but worth trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Dammit was out at the doc today that way and walked right past Superquinn's front door but was feeling too ****ty to go in !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

banchang wrote: »

Never got a chance to check yesterday, but I'm guessing you're probably right.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

They'd have to pay me a lot more to drink that sh1te.

Advertisement