Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders Storyline with Tanya and Max

Options
  • 30-03-2008 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

what did people think of this storyline? I thought that the whole trying to kill Max thing & all was out of character for Tanya..i did not see that coming!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Yeh, I agree it was completley out of character. I don't know who's writing their storylines at the minute (and if they've ever even seen an episode) - like last night with Peggy and Pat, wtf?! I thought they hated each other :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 User21027

I live for EastEnders, it's the only soap i hate to miss. Corrie is alright but the storylines are so false. EE is much more real. People varely making a living, scraping by, affairs, gangs, the only unreal thing in it is the nightclub. There's only ever 6 people in it and they all dance like Carlton from "The Fresh Prince...", and th egreen area in th esquare. Everyone goes there to be left alone, yet it's a walk thru. People sneak around and get seen, then others go there to do things openly and no-one see's them?!?!? But i like the characters, i just hate Chelsea, she plays no part in it although wither her looking for her Da now...that could change. And Nigel's daughter Claire, scheming cow plays no part in it either. Look to be honest i'm in love with Seán so i'll continue to watch it just for him. Mmmmm!! Go Seán and for a ginger too...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I'm hoping that's an April Fools!
    User21027 wrote: »
    Corrie is alright but the storylines are so false. EE is much more real.

Tanya burying Max alive...Minty and Heather...Den coming back from the dead...Stella...very true to life.
    People varely making a living

Despite working all the time and never taking holidays. Billy was working two jobs before Christmas, robbed a charity box and still couldn't pay the rent on his 1 bed flat.
    scraping by

Yet they can afford to go to the Vic every night.
    affairs

Is there anyone in Eastenders who hasn't had an affair?
    i just hate Chelsea

That's about the only thing I agree with you on, she is like so ann-oy-ingK.
    Look to be honest i'm in love with Seán

I knew it was an April Fools :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

i just hate Chelsea, she plays no part in it although wither her looking for her Da now...that could change. And Nigel's daughter Claire, scheming cow plays no part in it

I'll give her something to do! Any day of the week ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 User21027

Ya ok, I stand corrected.. Didn't know ye were all die hard EE fans. Still think it's the best soap though.... I'm sticking to that - given it is a soap and not a religion..
    relax people...
    Woosaah...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I thought it was the greatest load of horse**** of a storyline .

1 She burys him
    2 she has a change of mind
    3 he forgives her and says'' give me a shout when your ready ''
    4 she offloads wotshisname (ginger) like a sneeze
    5 She carrys on playing mother while dictating to ginger like nothing has happened

This has brought the soap down to a new level of sillyness and stupidity ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dodgey3

can anyone help me , i live in memphis playin soccer and when im done training i want to come home and watch corrie/eastenders but its not on here..i dont mind beingg a little behind either...
    cheers

Advertisement