Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 for 4 on French Chablis Wine at Lidl, €36 for 6 (€6 per bottle)

Options
  • 30-03-2008 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

Another bargain from Lidl. Just been down to Lidl today, they've 6 for 4 on French Chablis right now. So you get 6 bottles for €36 (that's €6 per bottle) normal price is €9 per bottle. I've haven't tried it yet so don't know much about it. Worth a go at that price. :) I assume this offer is available in every Lidl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Same deal on another white and 2 different reds, very drinkable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Same deal on another white and 2 different reds, very drinkable.

I didn't see the other deals, what wines were the other white and 2 reds? Did you see them recently, or was it a while ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Last week I saw a Chilian red and white both 6 for price of 4. And they were 5 euro a piece, so thats 20 quid for 6 bottles of wine :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Yep a white and red from Chile, can't remember where the other red was from.
    Bought some last Monday not sure if it's still going, was in the flyer that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Got a case of the Californian red last week, very quaffable. Seems to be finished in our local store now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Ta for the info, not too disappointed if they were Chilean and Californian, prefer French. It's a pity nobody posted those deals though... :(

Advertisement