Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre nursing course

Options
  • 30-03-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Basically and to cut a long story short
    My sister is currently doing a pre nursing course in sligo.
    She did the leaving and due to both her dyslexia and a good dollop of laziness failed maths.
    My parents were hoping that she could do thias course and go into nursing but she hasnt a fcuking hope of ever gettin inn let alone finshin a nursing degree and the not killing patients left right and centre.
    Now you may think im being cruel but i'm just being realistic. She is the youngets of the family and so has being fairly spoilt compared to the rest of us, but the parents are starting to see the light.
    I'm just looking for suggestions as to what she might be able to do with this fetac course when she has finished it.
    Is there any job that it might help her get into...
    Clutching at straws here... a good kick in the arse might help her:mad:

Advertisement